So excited I signed up for farm share this year. Look at all that yummy produce!
Every week, I create a menu plan for the week ahead. I’ve always found menu planning to be helpful, but especially when eating a vegan diet. Sometimes I forget to make one, and those weeks are just awful. I stare into the fridge and whine that there’s “nothing to eat”, even though the fridge is packed full of deliciousness. It’s bad.
So – I menu plan every week (usually) to make things easier on myself. And it works. I promise.
Here is the menu plan for my family this week:
- Loaded Potatoes with Mushroom Gravy
- Refrigerator Oatmeal x2
- French Toast with Fruit
- Toast with Peanut Butter, Smoothie x2
- Stove-Top Oatmeal
- Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Leftovers x2
- Vegan Tomato Grilled Cheese
- Vegan Mac & Cheese with Peas
- Lunch Out
- Picnic Lunch: PB&J Sandwiches, Fruit, Veggies & Hummus, Fruit Smoothie
- Take Out (Vegan Pizza)
- Roasted Asparagus & Bok Choy, Veggie Pasta with Vegan Parmesan
- Veggie Pad Thai with Chickpea & Sweet Potato Muffins
- Quinoa & Mixed Bean Tabbouleh on Shredded Kale with Toasted Mixed Nuts, Parsley, Sprouts, Grilled Sweet Potato & Crispy Tofu Cubes + Cornbread + Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- Crispy Orange Cauliflower, Rice
- Vegan Gnocchi
- Quinoa Bowl with Marinated Tofu, Coconut Curry Sauce, Chickpea & Vegetable Stew, Cucumber, Tomato, Sprouts & Tahini Sauce
- Raw Nuts
- Salt & Vinegar Chickpeas
- Banana Ice Cream
- Hummus & Veggie Sticks + Crackers
- Kale Chips
- Blueberry Muffins
What’s on your menu this week?
(Visited 176 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply