This is one of my favourite smoothies for 2 reasons:
1. It has pineapple, which is one of my favourite fruits that I don’t buy year-round because they taste best only when in season.
2. It’s fast. Most smoothies are fast, but this one is EXTRA FAST.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used almond)
- 1 large, ripe banana, cut into chunks
- ¼ pineapple, cut into chunks
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- pumpkin seeds, for topping (optional)
- hemp seeds, for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with more hemp hearts and some pumpkin seeds, if desired.