YOU GUYS. This breakfast? AH-MAZING.
And I don’t say that lightly. This is one of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a very, very long time.
The best part? It’s super easy, extremely healthy, and it’s raw (I’ve been trying to get more raw meals/snacks into my diet)!
The creaminess of the cashew cream works so well with the crunchy nut/seed mix and the soft fruit.
I’ve also made these parfaits with strawberry & kiwi, mango & kiwi, and blueberry & raspberry. It never disappoints!
Raw Vegan Breakfast Parfaits
Author: Vegan Insanity
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ tbsp agave
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Any fruit you'd like (I used strawberries & blackberries)
- Put all seeds and nuts into a food processor and process for a few seconds. Don't process too much or everything will turn into a flour, which is not what you want. You still want some big chunks.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth (add a bit more water if you want to thin it out some more).
Putting it all together
- Add a layer of berries, then nuts/seeds, then cashew cream, then more nuts, then a ton of fruit on top.
(Visited 29,354 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply