Taco Wraps made with walnuts & lentils, veggies and romaine lettuce leaves.
Every week, I create a menu plan for the week ahead. I’ve always found menu planning to be helpful, but especially when eating a vegan diet. Sometimes I forget to make one, and those weeks are just awful. I stare into the fridge and whine that there’s “nothing to eat”, even though the fridge is packed full of deliciousness. It’s bad.
So – I menu plan every week (usually) to make things easier on myself. And it works. I promise.
Here is the menu plan for my family this week:
- Fruit Smoothie, Refrigerator Oatmeal x3 (Blueberry & Raspberry with Coconut)
- Scrambled Tofu, Fruit Smoothie
- Buckwheat Pancakes, Fruit Smoothie
- Jumbo Fruit Smoothie (about 5 cups worth!)
- Coconut Steel Cut Oats, Fruit Smoothie
- Kale Salad with Pomegranate, Apple & Walnuts
- Picnic Lunch
- Mega Salad with Strawberries, Blueberries, Nuts, Seeds & Balsamic Dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Dill Potato Salad, Green Juice
- Vegan Salad with Baked Tofu, Tomatoes, Carrots, Nuts & Seeds (Lemon & Oil Dressing)
- Sesame Noodles
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Vegan Gravy, Roasted Cauliflower & Zucchini
- Black Bean & Brown Rice Burritos
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers
- Swiss Chard Rolls with Brown Rice & Lentils, Cauliflower Poppers
- Green Chickpea Patties, Israeli Couscous Salad
- Slow Cooker Lentil Stew
- Raw Nuts
- Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Chia Pudding
What’s on your menu this week?
(Visited 178 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply