Big ol’ plate of potatoes, steamed broccoli & vegan nacho cheese.
Every week, I create a menu plan for the week ahead. I’ve always found menu planning to be helpful, but especially when eating a vegan diet. Sometimes I forget to make one, and those weeks are just awful. I stare into the fridge and whine that there’s “nothing to eat”, even though the fridge is packed full of deliciousness. It’s bad.
So – I menu plan every week (usually) to make things easier on myself. And it works. I promise.
Here is the menu plan for my family this week:
- French Toast with Blueberry Compote, Fruit Smoothie
- Blueberry, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie Bowl with Granola
- Toast with Peanut Butter, Fruit Smoothie
- Big Vegan Breakfast Plate, Fruit Smoothie
- Buckwheat Pancakes with Fresh Fruit, Fruit Smoothie
- Avocado Toast, Fruit Smoothie
- Oatmeal with Fresh Fruit, Nuts & Seeds
- Macaroni Pasta Salad
- Wheat Berry Salad with Fresh Berries
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cauliflower, Chickpea & Potato Bowl
- Quinoa Bowl with Carrots, Broccoli, Snap Peas, Black Beans & Green Beans
- Oven Roasted Potatoes & Veggies
- Vegan Miso Soup
- Chickpea Chorizo Pasta
- Potato & Veggie Curry
- Big Taco Salad with Cilantro Cream Sauce
- Pearl Barley Tabbouleh, Eggplant Fries
- Butter Cauliflower over Rice
- Quinoa Bowl with Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli & Chickpeas
- Raw Nuts
- Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Lava Cake
What’s on your menu this week?
(Visited 250 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply