Mmm, pretzels and chocolate. What could be better?
I made these for my 2 year old’s birthday party and they were a huge hit with the kids and the adults! They’re super simple to make, and you can change up the toppings, too, if you want. Chopped nuts, shredded coconut.. even just the chocolate and no sprinkles would taste yummy!
- About 20 large pretzel sticks/rods
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips or chunks (I use the Enjoy Life brand)
- Vegan sprinkles
- Put a sheet of parchment paper on a large platter or cutting board and set aside.
- Using a double broiler on the stove, melt your chocolate. You could also stick your chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the microwave. Just be sure to mix often, and keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn.
- Dip about ½ of each pretzel in the melted chocolate, and immediately roll in sprinkles.
- Place on your parchment paper.
- Continue until all pretzels are covered, then stick them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve at room temperature (serve them too cold and they will be very hard to bite into).