I love making “bowls” for lunch and dinner. So easy!
Every week, I create a menu plan for the week ahead. I’ve always found menu planning to be helpful, but especially when eating a vegan diet. Sometimes I forget to make one, and those weeks are just awful. I stare into the fridge and whine that there’s “nothing to eat”, even though the fridge is packed full of deliciousness. It’s bad.
So – I menu plan every week (usually) to make things easier on myself. And it works. I promise.
Here is the menu plan for my family this week:
- Banana French Toast, Fruit Smoothie
- Homemade Chia Seed Jam on Toast, Fruit Smoothie
- The Big Vegan Breakfast x2 (with nacho cheese sauce!)
- Triple Berry Muffins, Fruit Smoothie
- Raw Triple Berry Crisp x2
- Freekeh with Lentils, Chickpeas & Sauteed Greens
- Big Salad Bowl with Baked Tofu, Broccoli, Edemame & Hummus
- Pasta Salad with Peppers, Green Onions, Broccoli
- Quinoa with Lentils & Sauteed Greens
- 20 Minute Garlic & Tomato Pasta
- Easy Cheesy Vegan Quesedillas
- Zucchini Gratin, Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Peppers
- 3-Bean Pesto Chili
- Vegan Enchiladas
- Baked Zucchini Fries, Mexican Freekeh Pilaf
- Homemade Thin Crust Pizza
- Super Cheesy Vegan Pesto Pasta
- Warm Potato & Lentil Salad
- Raw Nuts
- Banana Ice Cream
- Vegan Cheez-Its
- Coconut-Lemon Bites
- Raw Brownie Bites
What’s on your menu this week?
(Visited 361 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply