Steamed Broccoli & Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower.
Every week, I create a menu plan for the week ahead. I’ve always found menu planning to be helpful, but especially when eating a vegan diet. Sometimes I forget to make one, and those weeks are just awful. I stare into the fridge and whine that there’s “nothing to eat”, even though the fridge is packed full of deliciousness. It’s bad.
So – I menu plan every week (usually) to make things easier on myself. And it works. I promise.
Here is the menu plan for my family this week:
- Loaded Breakfast Potatoes with Mushroom Gravy, Fruit Smoothie
- The Big Vegan Breakfast, Fruit Smoothie
- Toast with Homemade Nutella, Fruit Smoothie
- Toast with Chia Seed Jam, Fruit Smoothie
- Refrigerator Oatmeal, Fruit Smoothie x2
- Chocolate Chip & Banana Pancakes, Fruit Smoothie
- Leftovers x3
- Cheese Quesedillas, Raw Berry Crisp
- Poutine with Homemade Ricotta Cheese
- Vegan Cesar Salad, Thin Crust Pesto Pizza (on the BBQ!)
- Zesty Pasta Salad
- Vegan Chili with Sour Cream & Nacho Cheese Sauce, Homemade Flat Bread
- Beer-Battered Cauliflower Tacos
- Swiss Chard Stuffed with Chickpeas & Rice
- Quinoa Bowl with Roasted Broccoli & Edemame
- Potato Curry, Crispy Coconut Tofu
- Homemade Gnocchi
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Israeli Couscous Salad
- Raw Nuts
- Banana Ice Cream
- Mini Black Bean Brownies
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Nutella & Fruit
- Baked Almond “Feta” Cheese & Crackers
What’s on your menu this week?
(Visited 265 time, 1 visit today)
Leave a Reply