I’ve got a thing for cauliflower. The possibilities are endless with this stuff, so I use it whenever I can get my hands on it.
Though it’s good as a pizza crust, mashed like potatoes, baked like chicken wings, and stuffed into tacos – it’s also good on it’s own, roasted in the oven, covered in an array of spices.
Mmm mmm good.
I could eat this cauliflower all by myself – the whole thing – and I wouldn’t feel guilty. Because it’s cauliflower! And it’s healthy! And it’s better than most other savory snacks I can think of!
Oh, and did I mention that it’s crazy easy to make, too?
Chop cauliflower, toss with seasonings, bake, eat. The end.
Serve it up on it’s own as a snack, or alongside pretty much any meal you could possibly be eating. Burgers? Yep. Pasta? Why not? Tacos? Of course!
This cauliflower goes with everything. Eat it up!
- 1 medium-large head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, olive oil, cilantro, salt & pepper. Once mixed thoroughly, add the cauliflower pieces and toss, making sure every piece gets coated nicely.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and has browned.
- Add the lime juice and hot sauce to the roasted cauliflower and mix gently. Cover each piece with the lime juice and hot sauce.
- Remove to a serving dish, sprinkle with more fresh cilantro (optional), and serve immediately.